Thursday, January 19, 2006

This is some strange kind of advertisin'...

Some people may be asking, "well, you put up an ad for your book...why didn't this lead to where you sell your book?" I feel that you should be given the opportunity to see some history, and maybe read some excerpts, before you go and buy the book. If you want to buy it RIGHT NOW, there's a link on the right side of the screen.

===>


I definitely encourage it. However, you can also read this page and see some of my own "press releases" (as it were) about the book, or follow the *other* link on the left to a free version of my book (still a work in progress).

So I hope that answers at least some of your questions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a new kind of advertisement that may help you market your book Voyage to Xanadu. I can get you linked on Adam Curry's shownotes.info http://www.shownotes.info/wiki/Category:Daily_Source_Code_Shownotes page and the wildly popular http://Forumshq.com for $140USD! for a year! Once posted they would be seen over 2000 times a day for the duration of the term. We also have yearly ads starting as low as $15.

If you ask me that's just the type of publicity a new novel needs! contact me at clickgrid@gmail.com for more details!

7:35 PM, January 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home