Wednesday, January 11, 2006

An unexpected jump in sales

Amazon.com: Voyage to Xanadu : Book One: Books: Andrew Magnus

Just this weekend, the sales ranking for my book was around #1,700,000. Yesterday, its sales ranking was #332,309.

Someone bought a few of my books. I don't know who it would be, as everyone I personally know who wanted a copy had bought one before Christmas. Interesting.

PS: The highest rating my book ever received was #212,007. The worst was near #2,000,000. Something's going on here. I also looked over at Barnes and Noble... you know... the company that won't stock PublishAmerica books because they think the publisher is a bunch of crooks? Well, apparently people have been buying there as well; and have bought such titles as Fahrenheit 451, 1984, and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, to name a few.

VERY interesting.

PS2: You can save $2.50 if you buy from Barnes & Noble with your membership card. So you'd be paying $22.45 instead of almost $25. Not TOO bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home