Friday, September 23, 2005

Happy birthday to me... happy birthday to me...

I just received, this very morning, the first two copies of Voyage to Xanadu. That's right. I have them here on my desk. And within a week or so of my birthday. Hee hee.

The official release date is still October 31, but I wager you should be able to get them on Amazon.com (or similar) very soon.

The downside: they are $25 a pop. Well, that's not too bad, but it's priced higher than average. They're not trade paperback. They're a bit bigger, so it would explain the higher price. They are cheaper than technical books of the same size if that means anything; and mainstream books are around $19 for this size. So it's not too bad.

Anyway, there you go. The book has been printed. Woohoo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home